After a stellar weekend of Los Angeles Design Festival opening events, we can’t wait for the next two weeks of programming. If the pastweekend whetted your appetite for great design, there is plenty more to come. We can’t wait for our Design-n-Dim Sum Ride this Saturday, And here’s our picks for some of the best upcoming LADF events:
- June 1: Women Can Build: Photography exhibit featuring modern day “Rosie the Riveters” at Union Station.
- June 4: Marmol Radziner Studio Tour
- June 7: AIA|LA Iconic L.A. Tours: Launter’s Sheats-Goldstein Residence
- June 13: LADF River Series: Riverly Reflections with Carol Armstrong, Mia Lehrer, Deborah Weintraub
- June 13: Brendan Ravenhill Studio: Tour and Sample Sale
And of course, for the closing party on the 13th, Chinatown Design Night + Pop-Up Market. See you there!